RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 21:25:57 -0400
Well, what I do is put them through a grinder (or a food processor would
do about the same thing) and maybe mix them with a few other things to
make a nice pate or dip or filling for a leaf of lettuce.  Don't ask me
for recipes though, I'm still working on getting this together myself!
My stand-by flavoring for almost anything sprouted, including beans and
grains, as well as green salads is a dressing made of the juice of fresh
lemon + a little olive oil and/or flax seed oil + fresh pressed garlic.
I even use salt to taste. (oh!)  That flavoring pleases me on so very
many combinations it's amazing!