RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 11:53:07 -0500
From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
>Remember, before you blindly follow or believe Nature's First Law, first
>get nature's second opinion.

My apologies to you David, Stephen, and R.C. for the "nature's second
opinion" crack about NFL above. I immediately regretted sending it when
apart from the self-deprecating joking context like my earlier post of it.
It was uncalled for and I won't do it again. Stating the facts in
responding to your posts should be enough to make the point.

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]> Wichita, KS