Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 00:37:11 -0400

I too would like some information about Chun King. A few weeks ago someone
posted a message suggesting that Chun King was one of the Soy sauces that they
had found to be GF. ....I have searched for weeks thru every Soy Sauce on
the shelves in several stores and cannot find one that does not contain
either wheat or caramel color.........Would appreciate any help in finding
a GF soy sauce's Brand Name other than Chun King since that one seems to
have NON GF ingredients included. At least in the stores around south eastern
 Massachusetts anyway.

Thanks,
Jan Chisholm
GF since January, good side effects are no longer anemic, no more headaches,
and I haven't been to the chiropractor since I've been GF. I had previously
 visited the Chiropractor approx. once a month for 15 years because of
muscle tension that led to back problems.  What pleasant side effects.
Looking forward to more.

New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA