RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:01:46 -0800
Bob wrote:

>I did check out the Web site of the 3 handsome tree dwellers last night.
>>Hopefully you young bucks are starting off on your raw adventures at a
>young enough age that you'll never have to worry about some of the
>problems we latecomers to raw have to go through (like years of detox).

One is never young enough to start out on a raw adventure!  Each of us had
very mild initial detoxifications.  Every once in a while we have another
purge, usually after a fast.

>How did you guys come to meet each other and team up for a book?

We have known each other all our lives, went to indoctrination centers
(schools) together, roomates, etc.  About 4 years ago, each of us started
carrying around a micro-cassette recorder and a journal  (Think on paper)
and before we knew it, we had enough material for many books.  (Each of us
has written a book solo.  Stephen - "IS Philosophy," David - "The Laws of
Nature," and R.C. - "Raw Courage World.")

One thing led to another and before we knew it, we had enough material for
a raw-foods book.  The result, the notorious to some, glorious to others,
"Nature's First Law: The Raw-Food Diet."

Raw Courage's journal 10/14/96: "Milkman?  Oh, that has got to be just
about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!"

Take care,

Stephen, David, & R.C.
Nature's First Law