From:
Borowsky Charles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 02:36:13 -0400

  Dose anyone have any idea if there is any quality control on rice flour
from Thailand? This is the flour carried by all the chinese supermarkets in
the red or green bags. Could it be possable they also make wheat flour? There
is definately a differance in texture from what we obtain in the US.
  Something has been upsetting my celiac and I can't seem to nail it down
yet.
  Thanks to any of our world travelers that could shed some light on this.

Charlie