From:
Sarah R Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 21:53:40 -0500

I am also interested in this.
We took Virginia off the diet for one week. To our amazement, she did not
get the diarrhea and weight loss. However, last Thursday night she developed
an odd rash. There were small spots about the size of a small button and
were red. It didn't seem to itch. Her two and a half old cousin who also
lives with us and sleeps in the same bed did not develope this rash.
Virginia has had chicken pox (almost three years ago) and is up to date
on her imunizations.
        The next day there were many more rashes. At lunch, I got her
a grilled cheese sandwich. She picked the cheese off the bread and said
the bread made her tummy hurt.
        We went back on the diet that evening.
        I really would like to know if she was beginning to develope
DH. Is that what it looks like???

Sarah Rogers