From:
Peter Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 1995 09:14:54 GMT

http://www.demon.co.uk/webguides/

I have collected together a selection of postings from this group and placed
 them on web pages. - follow the links to gluten-free diets

I hope they cover many of the basic questions about the Celiac condition that
 are asked by anyone new to this group.
They should reduce the need for newcomers to search through the log to see if a
 question has already been asked.

Information for Gluten-free and Wheat-free Diets
Recipes for Gluten-free and Wheat-free Diets
More details about some gluten-free flour for bread and baking
Food lists for Gluten-free and Wheat-free Diets
How the author was diagnosed as a Celiac
The Celiac condition
Recent research into the Celiac condition

FAQ - selected postings from the Celiac Conference
Details of this discussion group
Celiac diagnosis and testing
The Celiac condition
Problems with lactose - milk sugars
Lots of useful addresses
The Prodigy Celiac group
Attention Deficit
Dermatitis herpetiformis - itchy skin
Spelt is not gluten-free
Anemias and the Celiac
Eating out
Mental health and gluten

I hope that I have acknowledged everyone whose contributions I have used. Please
 E-mail me privately if you have any suggestions for changes.

WWWebguides