From:
Jeanine Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 21:55:05 -0400

Hello to all.  I've been enjoying reading the mail for the last month and
thought it was time to introduce myself.  I cook for a family of 3
celiacs--my husband and two teenage children.  Larry was diagnosed at
30--about the same time Beckie ended up in the hospital for "failure to
thrive."--read gluten intolerant.  Chris made it to high school before
developing the same condition, though it presented itself differently in him.
 No diarrhea, but lots of sinus infections and chronic fatigue syndrome type
problems, including depression.
List owners:  Can you please e-mail me the instructions on how to use this
discussion group properly that I received upon joining.  Not realizing the
volume of mail I would receive, I didn't download them soon enough and lost
them.  Thanks.

Jeanine Robertson