From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 20:19:54 -0400

I fly mostly Continental, as Newark Airport is my closest and it is
Continental's major hub. They don't serve GF meals, though somebody in the
UK said they would if you booked your flight there. Other choices, that are
also good for other airlines, are the fruit salad or the seafood platter.
Here in the states the seafood platter will be cold shrimp with a packet of
sauce on the side. But as I learned the hard way, coming out of Gatwick they
serve a hot seafood meal with a tomato sauce...

I did learn that the computer has a place for special notes in addition to
the special meal selection. Though I can't say it has done anything for me.

Don.