Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 13:13:02 -0400

If you call Kellogg's they say that Temptations honey roasted pecan is
gluten free BUT!! There is cross contamination. It is made on the same line
with other cereals.   I had a bowl this morning before I called and I do feel
it.

I spoke with Dianne Backus 1-800-962-1718 about the possibility of making
gluten free runs in the mill  and labeling those GF.

She suggested writing Connie Pendleton, manager of consumer affairs
P.O. box  3599, Battle Creek MI.  49016

It really is a good formula I hope they will consider making GF runs in
this mill.

PLEASE WRITE   they might consider this.
         They don't have an  E-mail address.

           gluten free in Tennessee