From:
Rosalie Jalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 12:56:19 EDT

Hi to all,
Regarding the yeast connection.  This controversy has been going on for
years and celiacs have told me that they have tried to go off all yeast and
had absolutely not results.  It is more difficult than trying to keep away
from gluten.  I would also like to advise you to be careful what you read
on the yeast connection list.  The cancer list had a real weirdo on it says
that candida was the cause of cancer. The whole thing got real nasty with
flaming and etc. and finally he was asked to leave the list by the list
owner.  He has probably started in on that list so if you see posting by
someone with the initials of MP--BEWARE!!!
Rosalie