RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 01:39:50 -0300
> So far there has not been much support for a pure,
>raw vegan list though this might change.

Intellectually it's very interesting to have this postings on RAF, because
 I am a curious person and like to learn as much as possible about this issues.
However, among other things, I am an ethical vegan, so it really doesn't
matter to me if some animal product turns out to be necessary. I wouldn't
hurt another being even if it were essential for my health, for the very
same reason I wouldn't hurt a human being to improve my health. I rather
die. If animal products of any kind are necessary, then there's something
wrong in my heart. This would mean that I am not supposed to be down here on
planet Earth.

What would be the implications of animal products being necessary? This is
interesting for ethical vegans out there. I invite you to share your feeling
about it. It would mean, for one thing, that the idea of respect for all
life forms, the idea of not harming other beings, is a product of culture
that is at odds with our biological nature. This is a very weird scenario
indeed. What do you think?

Saludos,
           Axel
axel makaroff