RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 07:58:09 -0500 (EST)
Hi everyone,
My dad (I've lent him lots of "raw" books) is always one to experiment
with food.  Now that he's incorproated more raw food into his diet, he
alwyas comes up with some discovery as do I.
has anyone tried ripe (skin turn completely black) plantains?  They have
a banana-y taste, but they are creamier and I think have a better taste.
For anyone who wants to try, just buy some platains and "Put them on the
fridge for a while and forget about them", you won't regret it.  Would
anyone be willing to summarize the Horn book (better than Pritikin)-is it
a buyer? or a borrower?Thanks all.  Happy Monday
she also tried raw chestnut,

Meredith