RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 11:58:54 -0400
I would like to meet the raw food community of the world. I want to help
others meet the raw food community. I have three internet ideas.

1.) An irc chat channel called #rawtimes. I will try to keep it up most of
the day (and late night)  and wait for you to drop by and say hello.

2.) Another way is a web page from a link on my home page at
www.rawtimes.com There isn't much there now, I am hoping you will
help me. I am requesting a contribution in the way of personal writings
like autobiographical stories of when and why and how you do it. Also,
any book excerpts or reviews; or schedules and notifications of activities
and
get-togethers over the world would find a place on the page. I would like to
have every raw fooder in the world listed on my home page with a story about
each. I am working on my story today. I should have something up about me soon.

3.) This listserve is a good idea, I am glad someone else is doing it. Thank you

Web page baby at http://www.rawtimes.com