RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:42:57 -0700
>(All three of us write each and every e-mail before we post it.  Wouldn't
>you rather have all three of us be known as jerks instead of one jerk and
>two unknowns?  We have never tried to hide anything.  We have a saying in
>our book that goes, "When true geniuses emerge, it is easy to spot them.
>All the idiots form an alliance against them."  WOW!  How fitting in this
>case!)

When I mentioned to you in person that longtime fruitarians often have
problems, one of you actually turned his head and listened, seemed to be
concerned and almost afraid that the other two would notice his concern.
Two of you couldn't even hear the words and continued talking your talk.
That person (I don't have your names straight) may well be wondering just
what he's gotten himself into, how he could possibly save face at this
point, and may even be starting to see that there is life beyond NFL. Get
out before it seems even more impossible...

>2) Writing an anonymous book review (because you're too much of a coward to
>give your real name, as if we didn't know who you are anyway) laced with
>ridiculously false and slanderous accusations (Nazi-crap, "raw-foods
>hate-group," etc.).

I am not anonymous. How has that made any difference, except that you have
a target that can respond to your attacks?

>Ask any of the people we listed on an earlier post when we were
>"name-dropping" if they think we are Nazis.

Mostly I've never heard of those people. And I _would_ like to ask that
question of them. Have you? I respect Joe Alexander's book, but seriously
wonder what he is about if the quote you posted from him is accurate and/or
not taken out of context. Joe Alexander will be able to speak for himself
at sometime I presume. And if Rene and Ric (by his silence) and Sandy
really support your message, I must question their integrity as well. If
you guys are the future of raw foods, then there is no future for raw foods.

>As far as eugenics, as it pertains to our book:

>Take one group of kids living in any of your polluted cities and feed them
>McDonalds, Burger King, etc. - The kids will inevitably become less and
>less of their true essence and some generations later, birth defects,
>mental retardation, inability to reproduce, and deformities are
>commonplace.  Just look at what is happening in Russia.  That is dysgenics
>or de-evolution.

>Take another group of kids and feed them exclusively raw plants foods and
>allow them to live naturally. - That is eugenics.  Raw-foodism is the
>bridge to higher humanity.  We were quite clear on this in the book.

Your supposed attraction to youth is the scariest of all. These are the
same kids that have had so few of their needs met that they end up all too
easily involved in gangs, cults, drugs, consumerism, etc. I've never seen a
cult form from the beginning but I suspect that is what I am seeing. I hope
Oprah shows you for the absurd, closed-minded, arrogant idiots that you are
behaving as. If she has even one other guest who knows anything about your
subject, you may well be the laughing stock, brought on to be made a fool
of, not to elevate your status to raw food icon.

Peter, this is enough. I'm boycotting these guys from now on whether they
throw tomatoes at me or not, whether they sign on singly or not. I was
wrong in my earlier impression that some good was coming from their inane
posts. I was ignorant as can be. I feel dirty from my interaction with
them...

Over and out,
Kirt