RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 12:54:30 -0800
To:  Peter, the "anonymous" book reviewer, and all who wish to censor
Nature's First Law:

So, we're Raw-Nazis now?  You're beginning to sound like Rush Limbaugh.

Peter wrote:
>Taa's identify has been revealed to me, but taa wishes to remain anonymous
>>which I will respect.

First, posting private e-mails and now this.  What a hypocrite you are
Peter.  Some people are allowed to post anonymously and some are not?

>...only one name will be accepted for each post.

Good thing you weren't around for the signing of the Declaration of
Independence.

Here is a question for you:

What is worse?

1) Three people writing a response to a post and signing all three names,
making each fully accountable for the statement.

(All three of us write each and every e-mail before we post it.  Wouldn't
you rather have all three of us be known as jerks instead of one jerk and
two unknowns?  We have never tried to hide anything.  We have a saying in
our book that goes, "When true geniuses emerge, it is easy to spot them.
All the idiots form an alliance against them."  WOW!  How fitting in this
case!)

2) Writing an anonymous book review (because you're too much of a coward to
give your real name, as if we didn't know who you are anyway) laced with
ridiculously false and slanderous accusations (Nazi-crap, "raw-foods
hate-group," etc.).

Ask any of the people we listed on an earlier post when we were
"name-dropping" if they think we are Nazis.

As far as eugenics, as it pertains to our book:

Take one group of kids living in any of your polluted cities and feed them
McDonalds, Burger King, etc. - The kids will inevitably become less and
less of their true essence and some generations later, birth defects,
mental retardation, inability to reproduce, and deformities are
commonplace.  Just look at what is happening in Russia.  That is dysgenics
or de-evolution.

Take another group of kids and feed them exclusively raw plants foods and
allow them to live naturally. - That is eugenics.  Raw-foodism is the
bridge to higher humanity.  We were quite clear on this in the book.

You say this is a "discredited science?"  Sounds more like common sense.

See ya,

Stephen, David, & Raw Courage
Nature's First Law
www.io-online.com/~nature