RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 23:39:46 -0400
Hi bodhi!

Your life - an fascinating story!  Glad to hear John and Ocean Robbins and
Diet for a New America have so influenced your life - mine too.  I'm
vice-chair, former chair of EarthSave Orange County.  On Friday, I'm heading
to Santa Cruz for our yearly national retreat, always lots of fun and
learning.  Great to meet EarthSave friends from all over the country and
Canada.  Some are even raw fooders or mostly so!

My daughter graduated from UCSC in March, used to hang out with the YES!
tour, maybe you know her - Tanya LaBedz?  Loved UCSC, has since moved to San
Francisco.

Let me know what you think of the M2M - I've been involved since the first
issue, have never missed reading or contributing!  Love it!

Smiles,

Sandy