RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 10:36:02 -1000
Aloha Traci,
	I am glad to know that you are finding your way into a raw foods
lifestyle.  I will contact you when our book is availible.  Also you can
check our web site for other info.
 http://www.upcountry.com/lovingfoods.html
We have a cafe here in maui called Loving Foods Raw Experience.
I belive you are in NYC where there are many fine places to dine for
vegan raw food and many varieties of produce.  Have you been to
angelica's kitchen, it is one of my favorite resturants.  There is a raw
catering company there called rejoice I'm alive you may want to contact
them.
Peace
   	Jeremy