RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (MS TRACI E ROBINSON)
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:10:15, -0500
Recently, I have lost well over 50lbs becoming a vegetarian. Now I
would like to go to the next level, raw foodism. It seems though that
there are not many raw food books filled with hints and recipes. Also,
 I'm looking for web sites to browse and seminars. As a student I'm
looking for tasty meals which can be prepared in a hurry, and for
elegant dinners and desserts because this year I want to have a raw
food Thanksgiving.

I took Cher Carden's class in NYC,  will take Rhio's also, and I'm
looking for more. I know this lifestyle is for me.   Because I'm
newbie, I have a lot of questions. Any hints, lists, or recipes will
be greatly appreciated.

Sunshine(ally) Yours,
Traci