From:
Peter Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 13:03:46 +0100

To all who have visited WWWeb-guides web pages at
http://www.demon.co.uk/webguides/

I am sorry it has taken me so long to provide updates.
I've been working my way through the logs of the Celiac List to see what might
 be of use before I constructed any more pages.

I intend to develop the Celiac pages as a reference area for the following:

Food plants - nutritional information - preparation - cooking.

Recipes that do not contain any proprietory products.

Abstracts / reports of scientific studies.

Addresses of contact groups world-wide

The pages will not contain information about proprietory products or local area
 items.

The pages will *not* contain medical advice.

I hope this will provide an easy route for those new to the Celiac List to find
 reference material.

If you have got information suitable for these pages please send it to

Please keep it concise and give references to the source of information wherever
 possible.

Peter

A sufferer from the celiac condition

--
http://www.demon.co.uk/webguides/
Gluten-free Cookery The Complete Guide for Gluten-free and Wheat-free diets