From:
Roben Gerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 11:41:23 -0800

Does anyone have suggestions for safe cough syrup?  I have tried using
brandy at night to help me sleep but worry about celiac reactions being
masked by the cold or flu virus.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Roben

By the way, I am a celiac with two teenage daughters.  When they were
babies I did not feed them solid food until after six months.  Until then
only breast milk.  They had no cows milk until eighteeen month and were
totally gluten free for two years.  Both are in perfect health today and
show no indications of having anything related to celiac. I followed this
schedule upon the advise of their pediatrician who I interviewed prior to
the birth of my first daughter.