From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 09:51:18 EST

> Another company that should be honor roll is KRAFT.  When I asked re: GF
> products I was sent a complete product listing with GF items identified.
> Excellent set-up and easy to follow.

How on earth did you get Kraft to send you anything by mail?  Was this
recent?  Is it perhaps the Canandian arm of their company that responded?

The reason I ask this is I have tried repeatedly to get Kraft to send a
GF products list to me for our shopping guide.  Back in 1990, Kraft used
to send a good GF list and a whole bunch of useful information
specifically related to celiac disease.  But in the last four years, they
have stead-fastly refused to give any written information, and will only
respond on the phone to questions about no more than three specific
products.  If you have found a way to get through their beauracracy,
please let us know how you did it!

                   --- Jim Lyles ([log in to unmask]) ---