Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 22:04:43 -0500

"RE: alpha bits and Captain Crunch----i have never seen either on  a gf
list prior to receiving the new csa listing.  i had also checked out
most of the commercial cereals in 1993 when my daughter was first dx
with cd and these were not gf then.  the last time i checked, cocoa
pebbles (post) were gf, although they are not on the csa list.
unfortunately, most of the commercial cereals which are gf (except
puffed rice) are extremely high in sugar.  we sometimes "compromise" by
mixing a sweet gf cereal (ie. corn pops) with a totally unsweetened
cereal such as puffed rice or El Molino puffed corn.  I would be
interested in hearing if any other inaccuracies were found in the csa
list.  overall, i was very impressed and feel it will be a tremendous
resource.

Nancy Dorfman