From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 07:40:18 -0700

One more time...if you reside in Canada the Kelloggs Corn Pops are made
from a different recipe than those made in the US.  Yes they do have
oat flour in them and are not a GF product in Canada.  In Edmonton,
Alberta,  there is the KINNIKINNICK Food Store that sells only GF
products and they have brought in the Corn Pops from the US.  If anyone
is interested I can get the 1-800 number for this store as they make
excellent bread products including tarts, pizza crusts, hotdog &
hamburger buns, pizza pockets.  They also carry all of the flours I've
ever needed for baking, a good selection of pastas and much more.