From:
MRS CAROLLEE HAYWARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 18:32:04 EST

I have been GF for 5 years now (biopsy proven celiac) and I have
noticed a very growing sensitivity to chemicals.  I was contacted by a
nurse this past week who is diagnosed as chemical intolerant and I was
struck by the parallel symptoms and suggested to her that she get
tested for CD.  She had already put herself on a GF diet with excellent
results.  She did ask me to inquire of this list as to the possibility
of a correlation between the two.  She is of the mind that her CD was
caused by the Chemicals, I am more inclined to thing the reverse is
true.  Speaking for myself, I am beginning to feel that I will have to
live in a glass ball in order to breath.  Any others out there with
similar problems.  Anyone think we could ban perfume?
Just a thought.......Carollee, living with, not for CD.