From:
larson sharon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 16:42:30 -0600

I am extremely grateful for the group.  Being a new Celiac, I have found
the disease to leave me feeling overwhelmed and lonesome--the non-Celiac
cannot relate.  I think without this group, I would be lacking in support
in a big way.  Even though I may not have a lot to contribute right now, I
am gaining from your input and conversation.  This is not meant to be a
"pity-party."  Hopefully, it is okay to simply express my feelings and you
will accept that.  After a recent biopsy, the doctor found me in much
better condition "inside."  I wish I could say I am straightened out, but
I'm not--working on it.  I have learned recently that salad bars are
often sprayed with MSG.  Guess I need to scratch that off my list because
it didn't set well the other night.

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE GROUP WHO STARTED THIS BIG GROUP!  You really have
made a difference. - Sharon