From:
Sarah R Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 13:19:39 -0500

I own a very small publishing house and would be very interested in doing
this. Here is my idea:
I could collect recipes, along with the author of the recipe and what
bread machine the recipe works well with. I can get eh pages put together,
and get an estimate of the cost of binding and printing the book. The
book could be made available via this group, the web pages and various
newsletters. All proceeds above and beyond the production costs could
go to CSA/USA and other celeac groups in other countries, toward
publishing educational material for the media, or even toward lobbying
to benefit celeacs on a governmental level.
        Does this sound like a plan?

Sarah Rogers