From:
"Victor J. Samuel Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 17:53:48 -0500

I currently use a Wellbuilt 150 and have never had a problem with it. I
called Red Star Yeast Co. and asked for recommendations for a machine that
works well with gluten-free flours and they suggested this one. The nice
feature is that it has several choices to make things easier. You can use the
regular settings, such as white bread, or program the machine to skip the
second kneading which is sometimes best with our flours, using Multi-Logic
quite easily with the instructions.
  All bread machine recipes state that you should follow the directions for
order of adding ingredients, according to your machine. So, if one says to
add the liquid first, do that for better results.
  My only dissatisfaction with the Wellbuilt is that the dough blade cooks
into the bottom of the bread and must be removed immediately, while the bread
is warm. But, it's a small inconvenience considering the delicious bread it
makes! Even packaged mixes in the machine far surpass ANY commercial bread. I
particularly enjoy the Favorite White Bread mix from the Gluten Free Pantry
in Conn.
 ( Gillian's French Bread was mentioned earlier. I missed the original
posting. Where is the bread available?      Lynn from Omaha, temporarily in
CA