From:
Lynelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 18:30:10 PST

This is in no way meant to be medical info.
It is only my way of helping those who may benefit those who need it.
FYI for those who have complained about constipation, I may have good
information for you.  A nurse in a nursing home was talking about the
"fruities
 that were used to prevent constipation.  I questioned her more and found out
that it was a mixture of all fruit and fiber--dates, risens prunes, and water.
It is made by Harvest Pride, Modesto, California.  phone 1-800-201-2199 for
more onfo.

Lynelle Thomas
Bend, Oregon