From:
Mary Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 15:03:00 -0700

Re: Waiting for cone recipe . . .

In the mean time, frozen desserts are great on top of Van's GF frozen
waffles. You take one or two out of the freezer and toast them for a little
while, watching them closely. Cool, and scoop out that vanilla! With chopped
almonds or pecans!

(I am reminiscing because I had to give up Van's because of my problem with
canola.)

Note also that their pancakes work great as faux hot dog rolls for gf hot
dogs. Add gf sweet pickle relish!

Sometimes this list make me hungry.

All the best,
Mary