Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 13:25:48 -0700
From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>

On the other hand, some people feel much healthier AND lose weight on a
primarily protein diet, with a samll amount of complex carbohydrates.  I think
it is very dependent on the person.  Some people seem to be able to eat
primarily carbohydrates, and that is how they stay thin.  For others, proteins
are the key.  Experiment with both and pay close attention to how you feel and
how your weight/measurements react.

Kristine