Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 21:38:32 +1000
From:
Elizabeth Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>

Lisa and everyone else,

Thanx for your support.  My doctor hasn't suggested going off dairy.  I
guess that's because I don't really have visible stomach problems.
I am iron and folate deficient and was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue
Syndrome (CFS) six years ago.

At the moment I'm not sure if the symptoms previously diagnosed as CFS
are gluten related or not.  So far I have been gluten free for 5 days but
don't feel any better at all.  Is this normal?  How long does it take for
people to feel better ie. with no fatigue, memory, cognitive
difficulties, basically I lose my train of thought and substitute words
with others which are not even related (Tonight I said "did you put the
battery in the microwave?"  I actually meant battery charger.  This
happens constantly), and problems with balance.

Thanx,

E.

Elizabeth Jenkins