Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 17:06:50 -0400
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>

Lynelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Can anyone give the address for rheumatoid arthritis listserve or any online
>information?

I couldn't find any listservs but there are two newsgroups catering to
arthritis. They are:

alt.support.arthritis
misc.health.arthritis

There is an arthritis FAQ (with some web page URLs) in alt.support.arthritis

From: [log in to unmask] (Fred Tempereau)
Newsgroups: alt.support.arthritis
Subject: Re: news story on RA
Date: 13 May 1995 05:32:00 -0700

Mike Sondag <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have been raising this issue on this board for over a year.  Up
>until the last issue of Arthritis Today magazine, very few of us on
>here has looked at a severe bacterial infection for some of the
>problems we may have.  I had severe salmonella food poisoning, and now
>being HLA-B7 also have reactive arthritis/reiters syndrome.  We could
>all benefit by reading the article in the March issue titled: Of Germs
>and Genes....Lots of good info here to make you think!

You can read this article on-line. It's address is:

gopher://gopher.enews.com/00/magazines/category/health/at/Current%20Issue/03
0195.3

or, if thats too much of a mouthful, use my WWW Rheumatology page and
select "Arthritis Today". The URL is:

       http://www.crl.com/~fredt/rheum.html

Fred Tempereau