GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:19:45 +1000
What is this ?lurking??  I don?t understand the attraction it has as a
word. My Aussie Oxford says of lurking: linger furtively; lie in ambush;
hide for sinister purposes; dormant (as an adjective); a dodge, racket, or
scheme. Another colloquial variation is Lurk-Man, a confidence man.

I see now. My  Shadow knows! A Gestalter Comic LURKMAN.

Once upon a time in a deep cave south of Pt. Sur
A stray kernel of thought found formlessness as a being.
Far above Cody and Kerouac in Dharma stupour raced south toward Mexico in
agape.
Stirred to consciousness the being drifted toward the light that was fog...