GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila M Boland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:09:43 +0000
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Money_(book)

Charles Koch

Sent from my iPhone wondering if Charles brother David and other family members whose names I didn’t list knew Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior before he died and if not lived his life on planet earth in sick trillions of greenbacks but for all eternity is in a fiery furnace called Hades because he did not…… oh, where was I?

Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.