GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Afonso Fonseca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 09:21:06 -0200
Hi Serge,
I'm delayed ...
I liked your book very much, although I think that in genealogy of GT you don't
make enough justice to the role of F.Neitzsche in this genealogy. Anyway, the
book is very interesting.
I'm sending my adress. I live and work in Northeast of Brasil, doing clinical
individual and group work and training.
Afonso h lisboa da Fonseca
Av. Antonio Gouveia, 1113/606. Pajussara.
57030-170 Maceió - AL. Brasil

Warmly,
Afonso.