GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:51:46 -0500
I wear glasses but my olfactory and auditory systems are fine. I think I can
feel myself around in the dark.

To return to ethics: I test ethics with drugs, Zen, and masturbation -- and
other matters that challenge values in distinct and peculiar ways. For
instance, my money-job is about working with incarcerated individuals who may
have alcohol or other drugs as fixed figures. But then I find that we all
have fixed figures that we return to, over and over, sorta as a base of
reality. What is the difference, when the cycle of experience is interrupted,
when the boundaries are disrupted, by sex or religion rather than drugs?

This is part of the matter I want to discuss.

Richard