GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:19:48 -0500
Very excited reply!

Bob, I don't do sex with other people, drugs with myself or anyone else, Zen
was nearly destroyed by its "schools", etc.

I'm just a simple Gestalt theorist and a hard-working man with a rich past.

I'm most interested in sharing views on ethics. For me, at this moment, that
is the sub-stratum of all other issues.

I'm also interested in drug use by "offenders". It's part of my job, or all of
 my job. I'm the director of substance abuse services for within-the-walls
programs in Kansas. I think that will change soon. I'm approaching the point
where I need to move on to the next point.

Did you read my article? Do you want to exchange information -- papers,
letters, etc. -- by regular mail? (AOL, as it turns out, is slower than
e-mail.)

Thanks for responding.

Richard