VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pasco Music <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pasco Music <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2024 16:52:59 -0400
I use a tried and true audio editor and processor call Gold Wave.
http://goldwave.com
It is totally accessible, and editing files together can be done using
the audio, you don't have to use a wave editor. Best part, if you are
just planning this one project, it is free for something like 2000
keystrokes. The developer is also very responsive to enquiries and has
worked to keep this main stream program accessible for many years.
HTH