VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 14:34:34 -0500
Hi Christine:
 I believe it can be learned. After a quick glance and playing around
a bit, my feeling is that if you are a fairly experienced computer
user and are willing to experiment and explore you can probably make a
site.  There are a couple of options you might find helpful:
  There is a tool bar offering various actions. One of these is "undo
last action" so that helps a bit with exploration. The other, much
like the old "classic sites" you can share your site and editing
duties so that if you want eyeballs on something it is easy.
  The old "classic" version of sites is now closed to new sites as of
Nov 2020 so all sites created now need to use the "new" version.  I
found plenty of prompts as I used a few functions and so, I'd give it
a try.
Let us know how it works out, OK?

--
 Steve Hoad