VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:03:02 -0400
I have been emailing back and forth with philop from Ramersoft about my
problem with the new version of tapin radio.  I tried everything that he
told me to do I even sent him my data file and I still get 0 stations
found I have clearly deminstrated that there is a bugin the program but
he says no there isn't no one else is having any issues with it.  He
doesn't care about users like to fix the problem.  I told him that I
would be willing to pay for the program if he would just fix the problem
but he won't.  He has never said anything about the program not being no
longer for pcs and for mobile platforms.  This is the calaber of lazy
jerks we have who work for companies that refuse to fix bugs even you
have clearly deminstrated that there is one.  If he had said that
certain stations such as public safety are no longer available on line
that would be a different story but he did not. if you want to try tapin
radio and seeif you have the problem or not.  Go to tapin radio.com the
latest version is 207.2 install it  try to uncheck do not show public
safety stations in searches and then clear station cash.  Then go to
networks go to any one of theese catagories weather stations, public
safety stations, amateur repeaters, rail road stations and air traffic
control stations.  When you press enter on one of them do you hear 0
stations found or therestations there?  If not then email ramersoft and
tell him about the bug that he says isn't there.  He did say that if
other people have this problem he would fix it. it's just like windows
updates some users have problems with certain updates and others don't
so you just can't say there is no bug.

Brian Sackrider

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]