VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2020 15:38:38 +0000
Madison

You've done all the things I would have done if I were in a similar
situation.
Does GoogleGroups have a nomail setting?  If so, perhaps this could be the
issue.
Another suggestion is switching to digest mode which would package all of
a day's mail in a single msg and see if you get that.
Then, switch back to inndividual msg mode.
It is also possible, though not likely, that your email provider is
blocking GoogleGroups mail?
Frustrating, I realize and empathize.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]