VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 2020 11:37:31 +0100
Greetings,

thanks, will take a look at this, have one more post to view, wonder if
they've suggested the same thing?

	On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 05:51:12 -0400, Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

-To: [log in to unmask]
-Subject: Re: [VICUG-L] Looking for a solution.
-From: Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
-Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 05:51:12 -0400
-
-Colin,
-
-Microsoft Power Toys has a utility that will allow you to do this. I'm sure
-there are others. But I find this particularly useful. Take a look at the
-documentation for the renaming utility for Power toys below.
-
-113-0229606-4376200
-
-You can download Power Toys here. Download the MSI file.
-
-https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases/
-