From:
catherine middleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 21:13:42 -0500

Hello. Has anyone out there had any problems with allergic reactions to
xanthan gum? My aunt has been eating a lot of GF bread made with xanthan
gum recently, and about the same time has experienced a number of allergic
type symptoms, including runny nose and watering eyes. It occurred to her
this might be in reaction to the xanthan gum in the bread, because she
hasn't changed her diet in any other ways.

Has any one else had this sort of experience? The symptoms may not be
exactly as I've described them, since I got them second hand.

catherine