From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 08:30:51 -0700

I don't know where you live but we use McCain Frozen French Fries, regular
and crinckle cut none of the spiced or battered ones.  Mcdonalds Hamburgers
are GF and we take our own GF buns, Wendy's has GF hamburgers and there
fries are also GF as nothing else is cooked in the oil, we also take our own
GF pizza crust to Pizza Hut for the Celiacs in the family.  I make my own
"Corn Pops" using Puffed Corn and a caramel coating for my 2.5 yr old,
(actually the whole family also snacks on these).  I will bring in the
recipe and send to you.