GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deirdre Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2019 14:38:28 +0200
Dear Phil,

We don't communicate often, but I read you regularly and much appreciate
your wrestles with theory and how you ("With a little help from your
friends"!) have kept GstaltL alive over so many years.

So you are in a way part of my life and I am touched by the testing
situation you now find yourself in.

I will hold you in my thoughts and look forward to reports on your progress.

Warmly,
Deirdre