Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 13:40:30 -0400
From:
Erik Little <[log in to unmask]>

There is a new product that is wheat & gluten free on the market
that is really exciting,though mail order. they call it "Dried Shredded
Rice Crystals for making the Moons Crust a crispy chewy whole grain rice
bread fresh baked by the slice!
Its a dried product made from whole grain rice & there is it nothing else!!
All I need to do is have a waffle iron  or somthing to contain
the rice crystals so it can cook & take the shape of what ever you put it in.
I've used waffle irons to make fresh baked waffles for my
kids & wife who is celiac.Its so good that we now keep it stocked
in the kitchen. We've also used it to make pizza crust it's crispy
chewy texture is simialar to french bread. It can also be put in the
black & decker shell baker to make the best ice cream cones just like the
one's at the ice cream shops. we still are experimenting
with it  making things that we don't buy  soup & salad toppers work
to. The company is Little's Market Moon 715 SE 46th Portland OR
97215 . The product comes in a 1lb bag  just a 1 1/2 cups of water
and then let sit 20 min. stirring  occassionally that is it. It costs
five dolllars

                           Erik in Portland Ore.