Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 19:09:47 -0700
From:
Teresa Rinard <[log in to unmask]>

To me, as the shopper for one with Celiac Sprue, it is not the question
of processed or not so much as the "time" it takes to go shoping.  We
contemplated joining the GIG Society in Seattle, Wa, yet after reading
the info on the listserv, and seeing what they had to offer found that it
really wouldn't do us any good.  It is the hours (vs hour) to go to the
store and READ all the labels, it's the "read before you eat" concept, it
is the HOUR(s) of baking versus the ability to buy that is so
frustrating.

Heathwise?  It is totatally WORTH it.  My husband is feeling better,
still is bothered with fatigue, but is getting better after years of
feeling terrible.  Writing companies is what is needed, and sharing what
each  of us finds that makes all of us help each other take
responsibility for a  healthier future.  Making those conversions for
baked goods isn't so bad, all of us eat healthier in our house because of
Charlie's allergy.