Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 21:20:27 -0400
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi,
   We would appreciate some feed back on the following, please.

   Thanks to the list we have gotten our boy off ALL gluten sources (we
believe).  However, in the past 2 weeks he has shown an gradual , at first,
and now a now MARKED increase in thirst.  Also accompanied by increased
urination and tiredness.  He has also started getting grouchy periods
again.He has no fever.

   We have made a doctor's appointment for tommorrow. Our doctor has not
been aggressive in following the celiac disease ( mainly because we've not
needed it) so we don't know how much he knows about CD (he's not the one
who diagnosed it).

   ANY suggestions about what our doctor NEEDS to know about the CD in
relation to our little boy's symptoms?

Thanks
Karen & Dennis