From:
Bruce Bimber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 19:41:36 -0800

Joe Murray wrote:

> Has any one had experience with kidney disease either in CD or in family
> members of CD.  Joe

I have had an undiagnosable prostate or bladder problem for about three
years (I am age 33).  I have alternately been given the diagnosis of
chronic prostatitis and interstitial cystitis, both of which can produce
similar symptoms, and both of which seem to be "garbage can" diagnoses
which are applied to symptoms with no clear causes.  I have wondered about a
connection with Celiac Sprue, but no physician I have asked knows of one.

Anyone in a similar situation?

reply to the list or to: [log in to unmask]